How You Can Help
Friends of St. Joseph Hospital have many options to help us continue our
mission of providing exceptional care to our community:
- Outright gift via cash, check or credit card
- Pledge paid over time
- Direct debit of funds from your checking account to fulfill a pledge
- Tribute gift (to honor a loved one, favorite physician or nurse)
- Foundation event tickets, tables or underwriting (such as the Golf Tournament,
Celebration and Fashion Show)
Memorial gift (gifts of $1,000 and above are recognized on the Memorial
Wall. To download a brochure, click
- Gifts of appreciated assets such as securities or real estate
- Naming St. Joseph Hospital in a will, living trust or estate plans
- Creating a charitable gift annuity, charitable trust or other tax-advantaged
Purchase a tile for the Baby Wall to recognize a new addition to your family.
Download a brochure by clicking
Memorial Hall is a meaningful way to give your loved one a permanent memorial
while making a gift which will benefit others.
St. Joseph Hospital's Baby Hall of Fame in the
Mother-Baby Center resembles an infant quilt
inscribed with the names and birth dates of babies
born at St. Joseph Hospital.