Colorectal Care for Noncancerous Conditions
St. Joseph Hospital Colorectal Program specialists are here to serve patients who have colorectal concerns. Our expertise in restoring, managing and promoting colon, rectal and anal health continues to be unparalleled in the region.
- Fully equipped with the most current endoscopic and radiologic imaging tools for precise diagnostics
- Skilled in evidence-based treatment options, with an emphasis on minimally invasive techniques and minimal-incision laparoscopic procedures
- Led by board-certified colorectal surgeons and integrated with leading providers in key medical disciplines, such as gastroenterology, radiology and pathology, for a comprehensive plan of care
- Committed to providing compassionate, dignified treatment
- Dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome for each patient.
Through both medical therapies and surgical interventions, our clinicians have helped thousands of men and women to gain control over a complete array of colorectal ailments:
- Bowel Incontinence
- Colonic Polyps
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Pelvic Floor Disorders
To view information about our Colorectal Program experts, please click here. To speak with Colorectal Program Navigator please call (714) 734-6235.