About the Healthy Moments Program
Daily stressors in life can be very damaging to both your physical health and emotional well-being. The Healthy Lifestyle Series offers a Healthy Moments program to help you work through different types of stress you experience, and ultimately minimize your stress altogether.
In your initial session, you'll meet with a behavioral health specialist for a screening and introduction that will help highlight any fears, issues or parts of life that are dragging you down. In the second meeting, we'll review your results from the first session and develop a plan that fosters healing in areas that need attention. The final meeting will cover any other areas of concern and provide helpful tips for you to use moving forward.
This program includes:
- Three private 30-minute sessions with behavioral health specialist
- Guided imagery
- Breathing techniques
- One-on-one counseling to address issues that involve:
- Work/loss of work
- Handling teenagers/empty nest
- Handling newborns/small children
- Handling children with disabilities
The cost of the Healthy Moments Program is $100.