The Dick Butkus Heart and Vascular Screening Program
Former Chicago Bears linebacker (pictured with
Lawrence Santora, M.D.) is activley involved in raising awareness about the benefits of coronary calcium screening and EBCT.
The Dick Butkus Heart and Vascular Screening Center provides comprehensive education and screenings focused on detecting heart disease in its earliest stages. Our medical experts
know that the potential for advanced heart disease may be significantly reduced - and in some cases reversed - through early detection and risk factor modification.
Screenings offered through the Dick Butkus Heart and Vascular Screening Center include:
- Arial Fibrillation Risk Assessment
- Comprehensive Heart Risk Assessment
- Comprehensive Heart Risk Assessment and Exercise Consultation
- Comprehensive Heart Risk Assessment and Nutrition
Electron Beam Tomography(EBCT) Coronary Calcium Screening
- Heart Healthy Lifestyle Change Education
- Heart Risk Assessment for Women
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Screening
- Advanced Lipid Panel
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Screening
Click here to learn how an EBCT heart scan saved the life of Pro Football Hall of Famer Dick Butkus.