We are committed to providing a safe environment for our newborns.
This is why we ask that you check in before entering patient rooms
and check out before exiting maternity areas.
While we share each family's excitement in wanting to visit and congratulate
moms and newborns, the health and safety of our patients are our top priorities.
For this reason, we ask that you please observe the following visitor
Before delivery: Moms are allowed up to three visitors at a time in the Labor, Delivery
and Recovery (LDR) room. Additional visitors are invited to wait in the
main lobby of the hospital on th first floor.
After delivery: Moms are allowed up to three visitors at a time in the hospital room on
the Mother-Baby Unit. Additional visitors are welcome to wait in the Mother-Baby
Unit waiting room or in the main lobby of the hospital. Visitors are welcome
from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 to 8 p.m. on the Mother-Baby Unit. Since
our new families need rest and quiet time together, visitors are not allowed
on the unit during
Quiet Time from 2-4 p.m.
- Only siblings of the new baby are permitted on the maternity unit. Please
make sure they are wearing a wristband and are with an adult at all times.
- Children who are not siblings of the new baby must be over the age of 12
and must be accompanied by an adult to enter the maternity unit.
- Children under the age of 12 who are not siblings of the new baby must
wait in the main lobby and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Strollers and car seats are not permitted on the maternity floors at any time.
- Visitors may not wear scrubs while in the maternity areas.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe environment for our newborns and families.