Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
The highly specialized Magnet Resonance Imaging team utilizes the latest technology, including three high-field scanners, video DVD capability while the patient is being scanned, cardiac MRI, breast MRI and breast biopsy. The "rainforest" environment helps put patients at ease while undergoing MRI studies.
Click on the procedures below for detailed patient information about the procedure, what to expect and how to prepare. For address and driving directions to the St. Joseph Hospital Outpatient Pavilion, please click here.
- Abdomen, Pelvis
- Brain, Orbit, Sella, Neck
- Breast, Breast Implant
- Breast Biopsy, Wire Localization, Clip Placement
- MRA Brain, Carotid, Chest, Abdomen, Pelvis
- MRI with General Anesthesia
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hand, Knee, Ankle, Hip and Foot
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar Spine