St. Joseph Hospital Rehabilitation Services provides specialized services for many conditions, including work-related injuries, post-operative therapy, lymphedema, speech problems and swallowing problems.
Our staff includes:
- Certified Hand Specialists
- Certified Orthopedic Specialists
- Licensed Occupational Therapists
- Licensed Physical Therapists
- Licensed Lymphedema Therapists
Rehab Services also offers a unique neuro-program for patients with stroke or other neurological diagnoses.
St. Joseph Hospital Physical Rehabilitation Services treats patients 17 years of age and older, afflicted with a wide variety of injuries and illnesses by:
- Providing professional instruction and emotional support to restore optimal function and self-esteem, which enables patients to live life to the fullest.
- Assisting and encouraging patients to utilize required hospital and community resources.
- Treating each individual as a whole person: mind, body and spirit
- Providing consultation to businesses in work injury reduction, employee assessment, job site assessment and other work-related services.