Lymphedema Screening Tool
- Do you have persistent swelling or edema in one of your limbs, chest/breast area, head or genital area?
- Have you been diagnosed in the past with lymphedema?
- Have you had the swelling longer than eight weeks?
- Have you had cancer-related surgery? If so, did your surgery include lymph node removal or sentinal node biopsy?
- Did you receive radiation therapy?
- Since the onset of swelling, have you had an infection in the affected limb?
- Do you experience pain, limited range of motion, numbness, stiffness or heaviness in your affected limb?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may benefit from Lymphedema Therapy. For more information, please call (714) 771-8222 or e-mail Kathy Berger, Director of Rehabilitation Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.