You can trust The Center for Cancer Prevention and Treatment at St. Joseph Hospital to provide you and your family with quality care.
In 2011, our comprehensive cancer services program was awarded for a second time a distinguished, 3-year Accreditation with Commendation by the American College of Surgeon's Commission on Cancer (ACoS-CoC), the accrediting body for the nation's cancer programs.
Our comprehensive program is also accredited by the following prestigious organizations:
- American College of Radiology for Radiation Therapy
- The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)
- Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA)
- American College of Radiology (ACR) three-year accreditation for Stereotactic Biopsy program
- American College of Radiology (ACR) accreditation for Mammography units
- American College of Radiology (ACR) three-year accreditation for Breast Ultrasound, Core Needle Biopsy, and Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology