The state-of-the-art Melanoma Program offers Orange County residents a comprehensive approach to melanoma diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care.
As one of Orange County's leading research and treatment centers, our comprehensive services include:
- Complete skin examinations
- Complete cancer screenings
- Clinical trials
- Innovative treatment options, including surgery, immunotherapy, chemotherapy, biochemotherapy and radiation therapy
- Excisional biopsies and wide-local excision
- Lymphoscintigraphy and lymphatic mapping
- Resection of metastatic melanoma
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Cancer conferences and melanoma tumor forums
- Outpatient cancer services
- Cancer registry
- Annual symposiums with international experts
- PET scanning
- A multidisciplinary approach to cancer care, including experts from home health clinical social services, spiritual support, pharmacy, radiology, nuclear medicine, laboratory services, pathology, and other diagnostic services.