About Clinical Trials
The medical expertise at The Center for Cancer Prevention and Treatment is enhanced by our participation in national cancer research. As the only hospital in California selected to participate in the National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program, our Center is actively involved in conducting cancer research that is shaping the future of cancer care.
Our partnership with the National Cancer Institute, as well as academic, industry and pharmaceutical research programs, enables our patients to participate in clinical and research trials that are shaping the future of cancer care. Participation in clinical trials gives cancer patients access to new medications, technologies and procedures frequently not available elsewhere. Members of our specialty teams work together to provide trial participants with real-time, evidence-based care.
Our partners in research:
- National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program (NCCCP)
- Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG) - Clinical Trials Cooperative Group
- National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP) - Clinical Trials Cooperative Group
- Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG) - Clinical Trials Cooperative Group
- Pharmaceutical and medical device sponsored trials
To search for open clinical trials click here.