About Clinical Trials
Our Center is actively involved in conducting advanced cutting edge cancer research that is transforming the future of cancer care, such as our vaccine trials for brain tumors.
Our partnership with the National Cancer Institute, as well as academic, industry and pharmaceutical research programs, enables our patients to participate in the most advanced clinical and research trials right here in Orange County, close to home, eliminating the burden of traveling. Participation in clinical trials gives cancer patients access to the newest medications, technologies and procedures frequently not available elsewhere. Members of our multidisciplinary program teams work together to provide trial participants with real-time, evidence-based care.
Our partners in research:
- NRG Oncology - Supported by NCI National Clinical Trials Network (NCTN). Comprised of National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP), the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG), and the Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG)
- Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology - Support by NCI National Clinical Trials Network (NCTN). Comprised of the American College of Surgeons Oncology Group (ACOSOG), Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB), and North Central Cancer Treatment Group (NCCTG).
- Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG) - Clinical Trials Cooperative Group
- National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP) - Clinical Trials Cooperative Group
- Academic Centers - The Cleveland Clinic, City of Hope, Mayo Clinic and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Pharmaceutical and medical device sponsored trials
To search for open clinical trials click here.