Benefits for Patients
- A commitment to multi-disciplinary, evidence-based care supported by national guidelines for improved clinical outcomes and a superior patient experience.
- Greater access to clinical trials
- Better coordination of services from prevention and early diagnosis, through treatment and survivorship
- Enhanced patient navigator network and support services
- Enhanced outreach opportunities through our leadership with the Orange County Cancer Coalition, which brings together community agencies and healthcare organizations dedicated to cancer care
- A fully integrated electronic medical record to help patients, their physicians and other care providers communicate more efficiently about treatment plans and care status
NCCCP – Connecting Nationally Brings Hope for the Future
The Center for Cancer Prevention and Treatment is devoted to continually improving the health and quality of life in the communities we serve. Our affiliation with NCCCP enables more people to benefit from the latest cancer treatments, clinical trials, medical experts and technology right in their own community, with benefits for both patients and physicians.