Your safety and security are a priority. The St. Joseph Hospital Security Services Department provides services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our officers ensure your security by having a presence on and around our campus.
Services provided include:
- Escort to and from the parking garage.
- Lost and Found: If you should lose an item while hospitalized, contact our Security Department by calling extension 18050.
- Identification: All staff, visitors, physicians, vendors and volunteers must be properly identified. Visitors are issued badges during their visit.
- Parking: Parking is located in the parking structure on the hospital campus and can be accessed from W. Stewart Drive. Because parking is limited, we encourage you to have a relative or friend drive you to the hospital. If you must leave your car overnight, please tell the admitting counselor when you arrive so our security officers can be advised. For your convenience, there is a circular driveway at the front of the hospital where patients can be dropped off.
- Valet Parking: St. Joseph Hospital provides Valet Parking Services for patients, visitors and physicians. The optional valet program is located at St. Joseph Hospital’s front circle drive. There is a flat-rate charge for this service. The hospital also provides a Tram Service for those who do not wish to participate in the Valet program. The Tram Service is most beneficial for those who experience difficulty walking from the parking structure to the hospital, or to and from outpatient buildings on campus. Contact the Security Services Department at (714) 771-8050 for details.