Social Media Code of Conduct
St. Joseph Health encourages engagement and open discussion on our various
social media sites. We look forward to interacting with you on these platforms.
Our official Social Media Sites are:
We want our social media communities to be a fun place to interact with
other fans, share stories, and promote activities and events that are
happening at St. Joseph Health. Your participation indicates that you
agree to the purpose of this community and will follow our guidelines.
St. Joseph Health does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements
or claims made here, nor endorses any opinions expressed within this section.
Your Rights and Responsibilities:
- Do not use the Social Media Sites for medical advice or medical commentary.
- Keep all comments clean and do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten
or violate the privacy of others.
- Do not aggregate, copy, duplicate, publish, or make available content to
third parties without permission.
- Do not use the Social Media Sites for commercial purposes or to solicit
products, services or fundraising activities, or harvest emails or contact
information from others.
- Do not violate the law or encourage illegal activities.
- Do not impersonate any other person or misrepresent who you are or your
- Respect our intellectual property and those of our partners. Do not upload
or download content protected by copyright or other intellectual property
laws unless you own the content or have permission from the owner.
- You are solely responsible for any liability, loss or damage that results
from content submitted by you or through your account.
- You recognize that all online submissions may be viewed by the public.
- By submitting content to our Social Media Sites, you represent and covenant
that your submission is true, your own original work, and does not infringe
another’s rights, or that you have any needed licenses, permissions
or releases from any third parties.
- By submitting content to our Social Media Sites, you grant St. Joseph Health
a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual,
worldwide license to use the content you submit in any manner.
Provide feedback or ask questions anytime at
The opinions and views expressed by individuals posting on the St. Joseph
Health Social Media Sites are not necessarily those of St. Joseph Health,
its officers, employees, affiliates, medical staff or members of its board
St. Joseph Health may not actively monitor or edit content submitted by
users, but we reserve the right to remove any inappropriate, disruptive,
profane or offensive comments, pictures or any other material, or to response
to posts in our sole discretion.
St. Joseph Health
3445 Michelson Dr.
Irvine, CA 92612
If you have questions, comments or concerns, please e-mail us at: