About Heart and Vascular Center Services
St. Joseph Hospital’s nationally acclaimed Heart and Vascular Center provides technologically advanced diagnostic and treatment options to adults and children suffering from cardiac and/or vascular disease.
As the first hospital in Orange County to provide cardiac care, our comprehensive cardiac and vascular services include:
- State-of-the-art diagnostic technologies
- Treatment guided by evidence-based medicine
- Leading-edge therapies
- Highly trained specialists
- Education by experienced nurses
- Support services ranging from risk factor identification and screening to rehabilitation and heart failure clinic support.
As Orange County’s largest community hospital, our cardiac and vascular services expand beyond treating those with coronary artery disease. We also provide expert care for patients with arrhythmias, valve disease, vascular disease and aneurysms. In addition, St. Joseph Hospital is the only facility in Orange County with the clinical expertise to care for the adult with a congenital heart defect.