The St. Joseph Hospital Nasal & Sinus Center strives to improve the
standard of healthcare and quality of life for adult and pediatric patients
we serve by combining the latest technology with a caring attitude committed
to the values of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange.
- The first Nasal & Sinus Center in Southern California and Orange County.
- The first in Southern California and Orange County to utilize computer
imaging to assist physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic
- The first hospital in Orange County and the second hospital on the West
Coast to perform Image Guided Sinus Surgery (Insta-Trak).
- One of the first hospitals in Orange County to use lasers for the treatment
of sinus trouble and snoring disorders.
- Recognized nationwide as a model center for the treatment of advanced and
revision sinus surgery.
A Few Nasal & Sinus Center Highlights
People with chronic sinus infections, nasal congestion, facial pain, post
nasal drip, nasal fractures, allergies, snoring, sinusitis and other nasal
and sinus problems can find help at the St. Joseph Hospital Nasal &
Using the latest technology - computerized video digital equipment, sophisticated
laser and telescoping endoscopic instruments - medical and surgical specialists
from several disciplines come together in one unique, state-of-the-art
center to diagnose and treat all forms of sinus diseases.
The faculty of board-certified otolaryngologists, head and neck surgeons,
allergists, and head and neck radiologists includes leaders from throughout
the St. Joseph Hospital community. Using superior medical technology,
the team of multidisciplinary physicians and surgeons collaborate on nasal
and sinus remedies. To meet our experts please click