Patient and Family Resources
Welcome to the Nasal & Sinus Center Web Links page. We've listed our choice links for your benefit. Check out some of the web resources we've provided. Additionally, you can find more hospital specific information within the health system's web site.
Try some of these resources from sjo.org:
- Explore St. Joseph Health - The healthcare ministry of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange.
- Visit the our Sleep Disorders Center web pages and find that a good night sleep is in your future.
- The American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HHS) is the world's largest organization of physicians dedicated to the care of ear, nose and throat disorders. This site contains information for physicians and consumers.
- (Check the pollen counts) The American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology is a driving force in the study and treatment of allergic diseases through education, research and cooperation.
- To visit the premier ear, nose and throat specialists in Orange County, visit the ENTRUST Medical Group site. Click here.
- Visit the St. Joseph Hospital Health Library for helpful materials on this site or through the government-sponsored Medline Plus.