St. Joseph Hospital Physical Rehabilitation Services provides licensed Occupational, Physical, Speech and Lymphedema Therapists along with Athletic Trainers to meet our patients' rehabilitation needs. In addition to excellent basic therapy, we also have staff trained in specialized services for those with work-related injuries, lymphedema or swallowing problems.
We also offer specialists trained to provide:
- Neuro-program for patients (and families) who have had a stroke or other neurological diagnoses
- Hand rehabilitation for those recovering from surgical procedures
- Pelvic Floor/Incontinence Program
- Post-Op Lung Program
- General Orthopedic and Spine Program
- Balance Program
- Ergonomic Assessment Program
- Return to Work Program
Our staff includes more than 30 licensed Physical Therapists, nine Occupational Therapists, two Speech Pathologists and four Lymphedema Therapists. They are joined by more than 11 licensed Physical Therapy assistants, four licensed Occupational Therapy assistants, 21 certified Athletic Trainers and a support staff.
Licenses and Certifications
- All Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants hold current licensure as Registered Physical Therapists or as Physical Therapy Assistants in the State of California.
- All Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants hold current licensure as Occupational Therapists, or as Registered or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants in the State of California.
- Speech Pathologists and Audiologists hold current licensure in the State of California.
- All Lymphedema Therapists are certified as Manual Lymph Drainage Therapists.
- Athletic Trainers have received certification issued by the National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification.