About Clinical Trials
Our Center is actively involved in conducting advanced cutting edge cancer
research that is transforming the future of cancer care, such as our vaccine
trials for brain tumors.
Our partnership with the National Cancer Institute, as well as academic,
industry and pharmaceutical research programs, enables our patients to
participate in the most advanced clinical and research trials right here
in Orange County, close to home, eliminating the burden of traveling.
Participation in clinical trials gives cancer patients access to the newest
medications, technologies and procedures frequently not available elsewhere.
Members of our multidisciplinary program teams work together to provide
trial participants with real-time, evidence-based care.
Our partners in research:
- NRG Oncology - Supported by NCI National Clinical Trials Network (NCTN).
Comprised of National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP),
the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG), and the Gynecologic Oncology
- Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG) - Clinical Trials Cooperative Group
- Access to many NCI sponsored trials through The Cancer Trials Support Unit (CTSU)
- Academic Centers - The Cleveland Clinic, City of Hope, Mayo Clinic and
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Pharmaceutical, medical devise, and laboratory sponsored trials
To search for open clinical trials